Saturday, March 10, 2012

Gas Kicking

Friday March 9th, 2012 - Frankfort, IL

   Again with the gas kicking. Whatever ‘they’ are trying to prove, I wish they’d get to the point and stop with the ‘message’. Alright already, we get it. We are not in control. Could we all please just move on, and get gas prices back to under a bad pitcher’s ERA number?

   This is absolutely beyond ridiculous, but isn’t stopping. Who’s in charge of this insanity machine? OPEC? The oil companies? The President? Jed Clampett? Somebody better get to the bottom of it before we’re all out of business. America as we know it is on the brink of extinction, and nobody in a position of power seems to care in the least. It’s not funny.

   Maybe I’m too cynical in my old age, but I happen to think this is all calculated. I don’t know who’s doing it or why, but it’s not a fluke. No way. Somebody knows what they’re doing, and they don’t care that it’s crippling everyone who has to go to work for a living.

   I realize I’m the host of a paranormal radio show that deals with conspiracies, so I have more of an inclination to suspect that possibility than the average person. But I totally do. Am I crazy? I’ve never denied that, but I’m also honest. All I want is to carve out a living by honest means, and it’s getting tougher by the day. And the only reason I see is greed.

   I don’t believe there are any shortages of gasoline and never were. In fact, I don’t think gasoline needs to be the issue in the first place. You mean to tell me a car can’t be run on vinegar and pickle juice? AA Batteries? A big rubber band? Technology has skyrocketed in every other facet of life, but we’re still running cars the old fashioned way? Red flag.

   Of course it’s all about money, and those who have it all must be loving this. I’d like to know who ‘they’ are. I’m sure they were in charge long before I got here, and will be here long after I’m gone. The least they could do is say hello so we know who is really running the planet. It isn’t the President or Congress. That’s just a big puppet show. What a joke.

   It’s bigger than that. WAY bigger. It has to be. Am I a conspiracy theorist? I really can’t say for sure, but I do know I absolutely believe something is fishy and I don’t trust anyone in government who is supposed to be ’helping’ us. Gas at $4.15 a gallon is NOT helping.

  Check out some of the people who are considered to be a bunch of flaming kook bags by the ‘mainstream’ media and see if you think they‘re still space cadets. People like an Alex Jones or a David Icke or others just like them have all kinds of fascinating points to make.

   Are any of them right? I don’t know. But at least I want to find out. I can’t believe most of America is just sitting around doing nothing about all of this. Does anyone else care, or am I the lone nut once again? I hear people complaining, but I don’t see anything change.

   I have to be concerned, because driving is how I make my living. I had to go from Fox Lake, IL to Frankfort, IL for a gig tonight and that’s 77 miles one way. That sucks up a lot of  gas, and directly eats into my profits. This has to stop. Soon. But I don’t think it will.

Posted via email from Dobie Maxwell's "Dented Can" Diary

No comments: