Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fabulous Babes

Wednesday May 28th, 2008 - St. Charles, IL

Back on the rock pile today making little ones out of big ones. I’ve got so many projects in various stages of disarray it‘s getting confusing even for me. I continued the process of reducing them all into more bite sized chunks to make that big pile a lot less intimidating.

I spent about three hours sorting through a gigantic stack of papers I’ve been saving for way too long. I had them in boxes for several moves and I sorted some of the boxes and it shrunk down to one box but that box was still all over the place and unsorted. Until today.

There were a lot of things I can use in that pile so it was totally time well spent. I found phone numbers of people I haven’t talked to in a while including Anna Davlantes. She’s a news reporter from NBC 5 in Chicago and she sat in with us when I worked at the Loop.

She is one of the most beautiful women on earth and even though she looks great on TV she’s even better in person. She’s a sweetheart and very smart and funny too. She came to a couple of shows and we had lunch a few times and I really enjoy her company. I am not in her league and don’t claim to be but hanging out with her is fun. I feel totally at home.

That’s one thing about working at the Loop, there were stunning women all around. The traffic person Tanya was world class hot as was Susanna Homan who writes a column for the Sun-Times. She was on with us every week doing a bit on what to do on the weekend but she could have read the yellow pages and we would have sat there and let her do it.

Being around beautiful women is empowering. It’s good for the self esteem and helps in many ways. Confidence grows and life is better all around. I love the company of women in general but when they look like Susanna or Tanya or especially Anna it’s even better.

Besides finding several numbers I also found some comedy class notes and articles that I forgot I had and that pumped me up too. I will have more to work with as I rework all of my notes yet again and prepare to start reinventing the comedy classes for another session at Zanies. People are asking for them and I will move ahead and have one available soon.

I heard from my new web person Shelley today and her computer crashed with a lot of my Uranus stuff on it. She was bummed out about it and I can’t say I was thrilled to hear it either. I don’t know how bad it is or what I need to do to get it up and running again but what can I do? I’m at her mercy right now and this isn’t at all what I expected to hear.

I also got a bill from the lawyer for the Uranus project for $160 for one hour of work he allegedly did on my trademark search. How do I know he did it? The bill didn’t even have any details as to what was done. All it says is that I owe the money so I guess I’m stuck.

On another front I checked mail today too and still no check from Topeka. This was not unexpected and I’m getting a wee bit scorched. If I owed them money they’d never let me forget it until it was paid off in full. Then everyone wonders why famous people are jerks.

No comments: