Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bless This Mess

Saturday August 6th, 2011 - Fox Lake, IL

   What a perplexing paradox life is. Part of it is a thrilling adventure packed with surprise and delight, while another is a bumpy slide down a disgusting foul smelling mountain of oozing raw sewage. Sometimes it goes from the one extreme to the other in a single day.

   Why is this? I‘m stumped like an amputee. The older I get the less of a clue I have as to what a reason is for anything or why any of us even exists. If I was in charge I’d probably wipe out at least 50% of the mopes on this planet and use them for parts. That’s about all they’re good for, and I’m usually one to give people a chance. It’s time to thin the herd.

   One mutt I read about this morning got my attention big time. Some 40 year old bottom feeding slime bag was arrested at the National Sports Collectors Convention I was just at two days ago for selling fake memorabilia saying it was game worn by big stars. I see that as a pretty low rent scam, but apparently he raked in copious coin with it for a long time.

   A similar event happened in Milwaukee years ago, and that maggot ended up blaming it on a flunky assistant and walked away scot-free. I’m glad I’m out of that business, but it’s scandalous these slimy serpents are allowed to slither our streets. They’re low life louts.

   Another ugly event that got my attention was the mob of black teenagers that went on a rampage at the Wisconsin State Fair and allegedly started attacking white people. I’m sad it happened, but not surprised. There’s still tension between races, but nobody steps up to talk about the real reasons it still exists. Something made them flip like that. What was it?

   Everybody’s so politically correct to the point of ridiculousness these days that it’s hard to inject facts on such topics. Everything is sugar coated and that doesn’t help put an end to something that should have ended decades ago. Color shouldn’t matter, but it still does. Now it’s spilling over into violence, and I don’t see a happy ending. Something’s wrong.

   I’ve got plenty of my own problems to deal with. What color anyone’s skin is or where  their ancestors came from is of no practical interest to me at this time. I do have to say if a mob of any color teenagers starts attacking my car, I’m stomping on my gas pedal as hard as I can and going automo-bowling. But then I go to prison and the issue still isn‘t solved.

   I hope that puke who faked the sports memorabilia goes straight to the can and gets his fill of bunk bed bingo with a muscular 300 pound cell mate who has questionable hygiene habits. I’ve run out of patience for all dirt bags and I think the rest of us who try to live in peace will agree. Mistakes are one thing, but there are some living who are just plain bad.

   They come in all colors and are scattered world wide. That’s the problem. They live in a different mental zip code, but we have to share our planet with them. Can’t we find a way to exterminate some more of these useless human insects and make it a fair fight? I try to mind my own business, but that’s getting more and more difficult with everything so way out of control. I’m getting much better in my personal journey, but the world is a mess.

Posted via email from Dobie Maxwell's "Dented Can" Diary

No comments: