Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Super Stud Tuesday

Tuesday February 12th, 2008 - Lake Villa, IL

Weird day today. Not bad, just weird. I was supposed to go see Shelley to get cracking on my website update and switching it all over but she called and said one of her kids was sick and asked if we could make it tomorrow. That’s not the weird part. I can understand a kid getting sick. That happens. It’s the rest of the day that has me scratching my head.

For whatever reason I felt like the testosteronic tornado all day today. Hot chicks were a dime a dozen and I had a fresh roll of dimes. I couldn’t believe it. Don’t get me wrong - I didn’t mind it, I just had a hard time believing it. Every time I turned around I was talking to or flirting with or in the presence of a beautiful woman and it kept going the entire day.

It’s amazing how that kind of thing goes in streaks and today was like I hit the jackpot. I decided to get a haircut after Shelley called because I’ve been getting a little shaggy. I just picked a place out in a strip mall and got the sexiest babe I’ve seen in a long time by sheer luck of the draw. Normally I get the foul smelling chatty booze hag with smoker’s cough.

Not today. Today I got Roxy. Foxy Roxy. She looked good. She smelled good. She felt good as she rubbed her chest over my ears several times trying to cut some hairs I’ll never be able to pay back for growing there and letting her do it. I had just taken a shower but it didn’t stop me from getting the shampoo too. That was the best two bucks I spent all year.

Then I stopped at the bank to deposit my Zanies check from yesterday and got to talking with the branch manager. She’s about my age and very attractive and I’d left my comedy CD for one of the tellers and she heard it. She told me how funny I was and how everyone at the bank is hoping to come and see me next time I’m performing anywhere in the area.

That was very flattering and we talked for a while and I just found myself really feeling at ease with her and enjoying her company. She let it out that she was a ‘single mom’ and I must admit I enjoyed hearing it. Usually when things go well with a woman I like I hear the old ‘My BOYFRIEND says…’ and after that it’s all a blur. I tune everything else out.

It turns out that her daughter is looking for a car and we got to talking about the auction. I have turned many people on to it and if I can help her I will but maybe it will be an in to meet outside of the bank. She said she’d love to see it and I love being there anyway so if I can do something I enjoy and help someone too why not let it rip? It all just fell in place.

After that I went to the thrift store to take a lap because I enjoy it and there was a hottie in there walking around with way too few clothes on for such a cold day. Again - I wasn’t upset about it, I’m just stating a fact. She was looking at the books when I was and we did a criss cross a couple of times so I asked her to quit stalking me and she laughed out loud.

We struck up a conversation and she wasn’t a kook at all. She likes thrift stores just like I do and we talked about some of the better ones in the area. She didn’t have any rings but I didn’t pursue it any further. Maybe I could have. Maybe I should have. But I enjoyed it.

The whole day was like that. It was one attractive woman after another and it felt like a reward for all my years of frustration. I wish I could bottle whatever vibe I was giving off today so I could either sell it or spray it under my arms when I need it but it was working. I left the thrift store in a great mood and went over to Ponderosa in Waukegan for lunch.

I don’t know why I wanted to go there but I knew I needed some salad in my pipes. I am trying to eat better but it’s always a struggle. Red meat and Oreos taste too damn good for me to give them up no matter how hard I try. I like that particular Ponderosa for the super staff of nice people that work there. It’s right near the auction and I’ve become a regular.

Ponderosa in itself isn’t that great but this one rocks because of the people. One of them is an Asian lady again about my age who is not only a sweetheart but very sexy as well. I can’t help but notice her and every time I come when she’s working she treats me like a superstar. She was working today and again I happened to sit in her section. Another one!

She doesn’t have any rings either and I asked her what she was doing Valentine’s Day and she frowned and said she had to work. I don’t know if she’s single but I know she has a couple of kids but that’s ok. She went on her break before I left but I still counted it as a thumbs up from the fate department to get the hot chick both cutting my hair and at lunch.

Tonight was the best of them all. I had a dinner date with a woman I’ve known for years but haven’t seen in a while. We went out to lunch about a year ago and it was really fun at the time and we kept saying we’d do it again but one thing after another kept coming up. I thought she was blowing me off but I didn’t get angry or shut her off like I’d normally do.

I just let it slide and tonight was the night we both could make it. She picked out a place to eat which was not far for either one of us. She lives in the area and has all of her life so I guess it was good that I moved up to Lake Villa after all. If I didn’t it would have been a long drive in from the city. She’s definitely worth it though. She showed up looking hot.

I played it cool because last time she mentioned she was single but still had feelings for her old boyfriend so I just let it go. I didn’t stalk her or comment on it or anything else but enjoy her company because she not only is scorching but also a sweetheart. We talked for a while and ate for a while and talked some more and again it was just all very laid back.

I’d love to see her again and she said she’d love to see me too. Whether or not it’s true doesn’t really matter. At least she said it. It’s tough to read because I got the old hug but no kiss at the end. It’s tough to read when you’ve known someone for many years. We’ve always gotten along well and she’s always been attractive but not like now. She melts me.

There are a lot of beautiful women but she’s smart and funny too. Plus, she’s great with money and wants to travel someday in the near future. Bingo! Sign me up. I will see how all of this develops but for tonight it was pretty good. At least I’m opening myself up to a few possibilities of finding a mate rather than staying on the road and chasing the comedy mistress like I have for so many years. I’m changing my vibe and my results are changing.

No comments: