Wednesday, November 5, 2008

'Brother' Barack-zebub

Wednesday November 5th, 2008 - Chicago, IL

The last thing I want is to turn my daily diary into a political sniper’s perch because I’m just not that kind of person. There’s too much of that everywhere else and I’m as sick of it as anyone else but I sure did rattle some cages with my thoughts on our new pinko leader.

What’s funniest is that most who agreed with me gave me kudos on the website but the ones who didn’t took it upon themselves to send me personal emails soaked with hate and personal snipes. I’ve never seen a political climate like this in all my years and it’s totally not over yet. It’s just starting. There are a lot of people with anger bubbling deep inside.

I’m not looking to personally hate anyone. I have more than enough problems to handle in my own life of constant uphill struggle but I am not going to back down on how I feel. BARACK OBAMA IS THE DEVIL. Check his head for sixes. The end of the American period of world dominance is now over. Check your flags at the door and grab a shovel.

Do I take pleasure at making these statements? HELL NO. I’m ashamed. Just like those three country music bimbettes were ashamed of George Bush being from their same state I’m ashamed of being in the same city that has launched the career of the serpent in a suit. When that snot bubble Chavez in Venezuela approves of Obama that’s a HUGE red flag.

Don’t get me wrong - I am NOT a flaming right wing crusader blindly following all of the propaganda Mr. Bush has been hosing us with for eight years and his old man before that. I am a concerned American and I feel that my government is amputating my rights and draining my liberty and not enough others seem to care about any of it. I’m terrified.

The evil entity always comes in a slick package. The mobster shows up in a suit but has a surprise for you - a bullet to the left ear! If you’re still wiggling you’ll get another in the other ear just to keep it symmetrical. Who would suspect getting shot by a sharp dresser?

Barack Obama is a SNAKE. I know snakes. My father was one. He would go to church and spout out flowery prayers and love it when everyone would call him ‘Brother Russ’ at the church functions. Then afterward ‘Brother Russ’ would go home and beat the hell out of anything smaller than him and unable to fight back. Kids. Dogs. His wife. It was ugly.

This whole insane mania reminds me of the same scenario to the ten thousandth power. I still can’t believe people were actually celebrating in the streets last night. I heard Mayor Daley on the radio today harping about how wonderful it is that this happened and how it will be the best thing to happen to America in a long time and I felt my gag reflex go off.

The sad thing about all this is it’s going to tighten up strained race relations even more. Blacks and whites are going in separate directions as it is but this will really make it ugly. I saw blacks dancing in the streets and beating drums and were saying how their problems are over but I beg to differ. I think they’re just beginning and I really wish it wasn’t true.

Blacks and whites need to get it together ourselves. ‘Barack-zebub’ is NOT our Messiah.
I really wish I didn’t have to write about any of this. I guess I don’t but it sure is the hot topic of the day. EVERYONE is talking about it and I got into a confrontation with a guy in a wheelchair of all things at a diner this morning. He was polling people on who they’d voted for and said how Barack Obama was the next incarnation of Jesus and Moses too.

People in the restaurant were getting edgy and he finally came to me and I went off on a two minute rant on how America as we knew it is over and how Obama is the devil’s new right hand man in power and the more I got in his face the wider the eyes got in his head.

I finished my meal and left to the sound of my own footsteps but I did get a wink and a thumbs up from an older couple as I left. I smiled and blew them a kiss but it troubled me not only to have yelled at a guy in a wheelchair but also how brainwashed the guy was. It seems like there are millions of people drinking this guy’s diabolical kool aid but why?

I’m going to back off and go even deeper into my shell. If people are that stupid then let them have their new Messiah. He’s the reflection of a nonchalant shallow public who just refuse to educate themselves and be informed of what’s going on in their own homeland.

People keep asking me what I want. If McCain wasn’t it and Obama isn’t it then who in the hell IS ‘it’? A dented can, that’s who. There’s one out there but nobody knows of him or her because that person is quietly living an honest life and hasn’t sold Satan their soul.

Look at Abe Lincoln. He was a perfect example of a dented can who overcame that and was by all accounts THE greatest leader our nation has ever had. He was in office during the worst time in our history and he made tough and unpopular decisions without a flinch because he knew it was best for our country. And what did that get him? Shot in the head.

Barack Obama is too slick and paid for. Who bought his college degree? US. Did he get out there and bust his ass like Abe Lincoln? NO. He filled out the ‘other’ box and coasted his way in to Washington without paying a few dues first. Abe Lincoln did it right. He did walk the walk and talked the talk and THAT is the kind of leader I want now. Don’t you?

Could it be a black person? Sure. A woman? Yes. A gay person? OK. A Jew? Uh huh. It only matters that the person is QUALIFIED and HONEST and GOOD FOR ALL OF US as a people as in ‘we the people’. I can’t believe we couldn’t find ONE person like that.

George Bush wasn’t my favorite guy either because he was a daddy’s boy but people in life get opportunities and they make the best of it. That’s how it is. I hope I’m 1000% off and Barack Obama is the best President of the United States ever. I’ll gladly apologize to him and you reading this and anyone else who will listen but I doubt it. He’s a big snake.

I’m a comedian. Allegedly. I don’t want to have to spew venom about my newly voted in leader. I want to write about getting gigs and making audiences laugh and having FUN.

There sure doesn’t seem to be a lot of fun in the air right now. I’m going to stop bitching and shut up and focus on myself for a while. Mr. Obama doesn’t care about me one bit.

No comments: